Friday, June 3, 2011

Pleading Insanity

Hello Blogosphere! Welcome to AJ and Sam's insane asylum.

Over the next 60 days, AJ and I will go from mildly demented to completely insane with the help of Shaun-T and his Insanity workout dvds. Before starting the program, B-Mil gave me the advice, "The first month is hard, but more makes you feel good about yourself. The 2nd month will murder you beyond belief." Oh boy.

A few caveats:
1) This is a direct rip-off of Ben and Ben Go Insane. To read about their (more interesting and humorous) journey, visit benandbengoinsane.blogspot.com.

2) I'll try my best not to rag on Tonya. For those of you who hate her with a fiery passion of a thousand hells, I'll again direct you to benandbengoinsane.blogspot.com, or "like" the facebook group called "I hate Tonya.... From Insanity" at http://www.facebook.com/Ihatetonya.

3) Because I'm going to be an accountant and AJ is going to be a lawyer, this blog will be written using financial statement analysis and legal memoranda -- can you say "Pulitzer"?  I can't. I'm not sure if it's Pull-itzer or Pyoo-litzer.

As we get progressively more sore, any encouragement/ice bags/ibuprofen are greatly appreciated.

So grab your straight jackets and padded solitary confinement cells cause it's time to go insane!

I like you, but you're crazy,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment