Monday, July 18, 2011

Dice Rolling and Belt Kicking


Today marked a new era in my life:  the era of Shaun T. yelling at me to dig deeper while I lay crying and sweating on my basement floor.  Come to think of it, that’s not new; that’s been going on for a month now…

Today perpetuated an era in my life.

Because Insanity is a delightful little exercise routine that slowly eases you into exercises, the workout today included an hour of max interval training in addition to a half hour fit test.  Having to do a workout after a fit test is like having a professor say, “After our midterm, we’ll be having an hour-long lecture about everything I just tested you on.”  Awesome!

There are benefits to starting month 2, however.  Learning new exercises is great because it adds to my arsenal of dance moves. (“Dude, I think he’s doing the dice thing too much.” “That’s really all he’s got.”). Insanity has taught me killer dance moves like Mummy Kicks, Power Jacks, and lying on the ground crying and sweating.

VH1's Insane Love with Shaun T. update:  Tonia and Adriana were nowhere to be seen in this video.  This can mean only one thing:  Tonia was driven insane with jealousy and belt kicked Adriana in the face, leading to Tonia’s life imprisonment and Adriana's withdrawal from the Insanity program.  To console Shaun T., Hannah moved up to the front of the gym.  Will this new relationship "work out"?

Today marked a new era in Shaun T.’s life.

I like you, but you’re crazy,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment